- Raising The Quality Of Early Care And Education
A top priority for Smart Start is increasing the quality of early care and education across the state. The
- Supporting North Carolina Families
- Advancing Child Health
- Promoting Early Literacy
- Statement from Cindy Watkins, President, The North Carolina Partnership for Children, Inc.
- Nurses’ Home Visits For New Mothers Can Cut Risk Of Preventable Death In Both Mother And Child
- Evaluation Results
- Statements from Callee Boulware, Executive Director of Reach Out and Read Carolinas and Cindy Watkins, President, The North Carolina Partnership for Children
- Spotlight on Brain Connections!